Saturday, January 01, 2005

Goodbye 2004 Hello 2 Double O 5

Well 2004 is quickly becoming a memory and I am in a distant land where sand is common place and grass is not. Ants move slower and seem to have no purpose, but what could be said of me watching ants while in Iraq. I find this place to be similar to the Old West where guns are like household items and bandits are all around. The military is law and the land is far from a developed society. I miss my family and friends and wish them all a happy New Year. Remember be when you toast and give thanks at meals. Remember me in your prayers, but more importantly remember those less fortunate that me. I give thanks to all I have and wish for nothing more than safety and love from those that matter most. Cherish me as I cherish you.

Happy New Year

Love Always
K3

No comments: