Thursday, January 27, 2005

Long Night Ahead

Well this will be a short post, because most likely I will post again before the day is done. One of our guys went to the Green Zone today and will be there for a week or 2 (the one that's always on the news). That leaves us with 3 guys and three shifts so we are good for the most part. Nope not the case, there is a possible flu bug going around here which started with our manager (idiot), and then went to the mid-shift switch tech (4-12) and then our day shift guy (8-4). Well the mid-shift guy came in for the day guy and stayed till 7pm which leaves me with the rest of his 5 hours my 8 then however long I can last in the morning so these guys can get some rest. Point in case (Case in Point however you like it!!) I will be up for a long time oh ya but luckily my next day off is Friday..... The 25th of March....

Talk to ya later
KP

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I am learning a lot of interesting things about my family by reading your blog!

Some Grams advice on the flu, PLEASE wash your hands vigorously and often. It's starting to show up here at the hospital EMR as well, a late start for the season but, hopefully, not too bad for the kids.

Must get back to work. Our computers are down and everything has to be done by hand. Wish you were here to fix it. It has been since last night.

Love you, Aunt Ka