Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Anne Frank Museum

Anne Frank Museum
Posted by Hello

This post is for my Aunt Cini,
I unfortunately paid 40 dollars for 2 rolls of firm to get developed, because I didn't have my camera at the time.But thanks be to my Lovely wife for sending it to me after I forgot it back in Dallas. One thing is for sure whether I come home tomorrow, or at the end of the year (minus breaks every 3 months) what I have seen here will always be a valued experience that GOD has blessed me with. Now about Anne Frank, after carefully reviewing my pictures once again I remembered what one was. The building where all the people are going in to is the Anne Frank Museum, but the actual house is in the center of the picture with the black doors. I can actually remember reading the story about Anne Frank in school. There you have it another site seen and logged in the memory banks. I will have to go to Amsterdam for more than a layover and see the city up close and visit the museum.

Later

No comments: