Monday, January 31, 2005

Don't Worry Far from Danger

I won't waste my time telling you not to watch the news, because well your gonna do it anyway. I will tell you this much the attacks are 3 times greater than they have ever been since I have been here. Fortunately for me I am no where near any of the attacks. I hear them as usual, but I am far from any action what-so-ever. I know it is human nature to worry especially considering the situation being so turbulent and what not. I'm not going to beat around the bush and tell you mistruths to keep you at ease. Thats what your Prayers are for, asking GOD for inner peace is the only suggestion I have. I will however answer any questions you have, but if it can in anyway worry someone further I ask that you email me directly. Simply put and just FYI, but I have a lot of things to deal with here, and as harsh as it may be I cant deal with any personal problems state side. I say that, because the situation her on the complex is just as turbulent as anything going on in Baghdad (minus the bombs, shootings and executions although exceptions can be made J/K). There are a lot of people her tied to one community and have to rely on one another for everything under the sun. On a personal note as you pray for me (If you Pray for me) pray for my own inner peace, because I personally need all the help I can get....

No comments: