Saturday, January 22, 2005

A Good Day

Well I find myself to be in good spirits today despit the fact that Im away from all that I know and love. Im happy for 2 reasons: One is because I feel like Im accomplishing something even if it doesnt always seem that way here. And secondly I received some comments on my blog today. Now I know the main goal in my blog is to keep you updated, but every time I read a post other than my own it makes me feel good. I have never been away for the holidays if I could help it and I was a lil upset that I didnt get any comments from my loved ones wishing me a happy holiday. But no need to cry over it whats done is done and well I spoke to my wife and that matters most. To that point somes this one which is I received a response from my Uncle DT today. Let me tell you that E and I will be there for the 9th and I look forward to coming. I just hope you dont have the mishaps that I did the night before my wedding. We can only wait and see...

On another note I was able to see the Moon and the Stars for only a short time this evening. Some times therw is so much dust and sand in the air that you can see a ring around the moon. Its actually very beautiful to see all things considered. I am so amazed some times thinking about where I am and what is going on. I am standing in the general Area where it all began. Some could learn to apprciate things more, because thats whats it is here for us to appreciate not take for granted.

One





No comments: