Sunday, January 09, 2005

Graveyard Shift

Well tonight I start the midnight shift and I am ill prepared. The only thing you have to prepare for on 3rd shift is sleep. For the past 7 years I have mostly worked nights and the one thing that I have tried to do is sleep til I have to work. Because the longer you are up before your shift starts the more tired you will be by the end of that shift. I tried to stay up til 7 or 8 in the morning but only made it to 3 or 4am. Then I was awake by 11:30 for 2 reasons: One I have no shade for my window so the SUN was shining in my eyes the whole time and secondly everyone else is on days and they really don't have too much respect for the day sleepers. Its not that they are intentionally being rude, but they aren't doing anything to keep from making to much noise.

So I will be tired as can be before its all said and done. Especially since I haven't been able to get back to sleep before my shift. I received my care package from the Mrs. Today and I am very happy. Its a joy to have someone in your life that know you well enough to give what you need and want. Don't hesitate to send me something if you want I wont mind at all. Just get the address from Mrs. Dub or Grams or my Moms as a matter of fact Mic has it as well. Well I talk to ya later loved ones.

All will be right with the world when everyone wakes up and realizes that what they are doing is there WILL and not that of ALMIGHTY GOD

Open your mind to the possibility of being wrong and your eyes will see
what is right more often and more frequently than you do now

Submit to those that are worthy of respect and you in turn will become
just that... Worthy of respect....

Love Always
K3



No comments: