Monday, December 20, 2004

Man Am I Tired

Well its 7:30am Eastern time but its 1:30pm in Amsterdam. I took a tour today of the city and it was beautiful. You would actually would love it Erica it kinda looks like Italy. On the tour we went to a cheese and clog farm. They made both in the same spot not my first choice of food and clothing shops. It is amazing how the cars share the roads with bicycles. The way they drive it amazing that there isn't a hundred deaths a day. But hey what works for them doesn't work for everybody. Well I am tired as hell and really don't have much to update. I appreciate the replys from my friends, but most importantly I appreciate my wifes reply more than anything. I always thought that a man had to be a pillar, but what I have found (but not without a fight I might add) was that my wife is my pillar and without her I would collaspe.

Love and Peace
Peace and Love

Holla at ya
K3

No comments: