Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Day 4 Kuwait City, Kuwait

It is 3:20am and I am in Kuwait right now. I still haven't gotten nervous about being where I am. I have to admit that I am a bit surprised. By this time I figured that some nervousness would have set in by now. None the less I have a big day ahead of me tomorrow gotta find a place to play basketball :) . No really I have to start my orientation tomorrow I believe and from what I can gather it is an all day event. I think I will be flying out to Baghdad on Wednesday.

I met some very interesting individuals on my flights yesterday and am quite glad I met them. On my first flight I met a guy from India going to school at Georgetown. The other was a Brit and his name was Danny. He was visiting his girlfriend in Kuwait who in return was visiting her father. All in a long and hard day and I await Some reall good sleep in the marrow.

One Love
Love One

K3

No comments: