Saturday, December 18, 2004

As The Day Comes To A Close

Well I decided to just chill in the hotel since its a workday (didn't feel like getting stuck in traffic). But I will be going to the Nations Capital tomorrow for a little tourist action. I haven't been to DC since I was a small lil itty bitty boy. I have very few memories of that time, but I do have some. For an example we lived in the not so good part of town and I was hangin out with some older boys (like 5 - 7 I was 2 or 3 at the time). Well they took me, actually I followed them willingly, to this lake close to the apartments. So my mom freaked and was yelling all over the place for me not knowing where I was. So eventually she caught up with me and saw me by the water and snatched me up. I can remember playing with a frog at the time when she got there. That was a fond memory I must admit.

My first flight out goes through Amsterdam tomorrow and I have a 9 hour layover. I checked on the US travel website and found out that I do not need a visa to visit the country if I'm a tourist and the duration is less than 90 days. Which is good, because I thought I had to do a Tom Hanks (The Terminal)for my trip to the Netherlands. Man I have heard good things about Amsterdam it's too bad I'm only going to be there for a few hours. So to all my guys I will take pleanty of pictures so that you can see the wonders that I see lol.

Til manana peeps

ONE
K3

No comments: