Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Tomorrow....

We have been getting new people in weekly now, and are doubling up in the rooms now, I am fortunate enough not to have to share my domicile, but I don't think any one would want to any way. We are suppose to be moving to a new site on the base that is 3 times larger than our current location. But there are several problems, that are slowing this process down. For one the site is just a dirt pile no concrete no facilities (wash room and what not) and then that leave us with our already pressing transportation problem. We have about 7 cars for the entire group which is now up to about 25. Not everyone wants to go eat at the same place, or go to the PX at the same time and if we happen to slit our force to two different location then we will also be reducing our automotive capacity.

This place isn't planned at all its just thrown together and the next manager comes in and says: "here's the glue from the states lets make it work. Oh by the way I only have a handful of glue so we are gonna have to stretch it out and make it last a few months". Now how in the world does this concern me you might ask, it doesn't. I could care less, because I am trying to rebuild my home not IRAQ. I love the thought that I am here with a greater purpose than to make money, but what it all boils down to is I'm here to make money. I will no longer delude myself into thinking otherwise, no matter how much good I think I might be doing the greater good here is for me. Interesting once you stop misleading yourself and realize the truth for what it is.

THE TRUTH

K to the P
signing off

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have much to say of your post but no time once again tonight. So I just have time to say I love you and if there is a prayer that can help, pray for God's kingdom to come, because then his will will take place on earth just as we know it is in heaven.
Matthew 6:9,10