Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Not to much going on

Well the past couple of days hasn't been all that interesting, nothing worth talking about anyway. Well actually I have been getting to know the guy who got me the job her a little better. A very interesting man to say the least. I have to thank my old manager for the plug, because if not for her I wouldn't be employed at the moment, at least not here. Now as far as my Supervisor RSM (Regiment Sergeant Major his title when he was in the British forces) he is a very interesting guy. I enjoy working for him a great deal and feel he respects the knowledge that I have in our field. The funny thing is I asked him if my old boos had given him any other names and he said no that I was the only one. And whe he called to ask her that she didn't have to think about it that my name came to her immediately. I have to admit that I was in a way honored and a lil worried. But RSM told me that I was hired before he even talked to me that my old Bosses recommendation alone was all that I needed. CheeseCake Factory just doesn't seem like thanks enough for what she has done for me. At any rate that pretty much sums it up for me for this evening hopefully I will have something more interesting to talk about tomorrow. Sleep well family.

Love Always,
KP

No comments: