Wednesday, February 16, 2005

2 Months Ago Today

It was December 16 when I left Dallas for DC. That was as the title says 2 months ago today. Today Wednesday the 16th also makes 8 weeks since I have been in Iraq. I can remember the day I received the call for the offer to come here. I believe it was September the 21st. I pretty much knew in my hearth that I wanted to go and so did Mrs. Dubs. Both myself and my wife kid ourselves by asking the other if we have a problem with this or that, even though we both know we don't want to keep each other from doing what we want. I think more than anything it is a mutual respect that we have. I wouldn't have came here if E told me she didn't want me to go, but I don't think she would have told me no matter how she might have felt. I can respect that and as I said before she is a better person than me, because some times I left my own selfish motives interfere with what she may want at times. I have a deep admiration for the strength that she posses and in some way rely very heavily on that strength. I want some times for her to rely on me, but the truth of it is she doesn't need to.

Here's to you Mrs. Dubs

Here's to you Fam.

Love Always Ill be home before you know it.

K3

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Donald is getting me set up finally to see your site. I will read all first and post later.

Love
Grams

Anonymous said...

Yeah Grams! But you know you took my name-Anonymous.

Dr. Pepper

K-Dub said...

You do realize you can create a name for yourselves without sharing vital information...

Anonymous said...

DUUUHHHH!