Monday, February 07, 2005

Boy I'm Outta Shape

Well I found a place to play ball, but they only play on Sundays at around 2pm. So I went up and played a few games and didn't do so bad, but boy was I in pain afterward. A combination of many things that I wont get into, but none the less I had a good time and plan on being there at 1:30 this coming Sunday.

Other than that its been real slow and boring and impulse buying is starting to nag at me. A lot of the guys here buy stuff for no reason and I couldn't understand why. I mean I have ALOT of things I want, but nothing here really takes my fancy too much. But now I'm starting to see why and how it happens. You sit here with nothing to do, but work eat and shop at the PX, for the most part. And now they have made these PXs like Walmart stores. And everyone here knows what happens when you go into a Walmart. But I was able to stay my purchase hunger THIS TIME.

I found a real good spot for some pictures tomorrow I will post them as soon as I get them.

Love ya

PEACE
K-Dub

No comments: