Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Happy June 1st

This day marks the mid-point of my journey for the most part. In 2 weeks I will have started out on this "endeavor" 6 months ago. In light of all that I have witnessed (and what I heard but didn't see) it has been worth my time. I look forward to an easier life and that will be the case, but one problem remains that I can't seem to figure out. What am I going to do once I finish here...!!?! I know what I would like to do, but the financial requirements are more than what I will end up with when I am done here. So my on going effort to leave the "Rat Race" may not come to pass. I will be closer than ever before, but not exactly where I want to be by the end of the year. It could possibly change and by the close of 2005 I may be where I want to be, but at this time it doesn't seem likely.

I still need my Lincoln, my mom needs a Lincoln, not to mention the many business trips to various tropical locations. As well as the intercostal conference room in Miami (LOL). So much to do and so little time. Here's to the future and what ever it may hold.

BTW Moms Patty says hi and he loves ya... :)

ONE

K

1 comment:

K-Dub said...

Ma he "SAID" hi and told me to tell you. Ya I thought you would have a good time Cini, but in regards to my father I find it interesting how he can express himself so well to others, but we can never talk. He isn't one to make known his priorities. None the less I will not hold it against him not everyone can be as openly honest to a fault like myself.