Thursday, June 09, 2005

Chicken...?!? Again...?!?

Yes Chicken again, but this only this time I had the steak of the chicken world at least what is considered when over here. I'm talking about Popeye's Chicken the original spicy chicken. I had it the other day and it wasn't too bad the mashed potatoes were right on point which is always a good thing. The chicken wasn't all that spicy, but again it was good enough and better than what I am use to. So now we have all the things to make me even more lazy and unhealthy, but you only live in Baghdad once (I hope).

As you may have noticed I haven't really stayed on point with my writing as of late. I have grown weary of our leadership and it has put me in a funk so I have a tendency to just go to work and then to my room and that's about it. That's no excuse, because I am still on the computer 10 hours out of the day. I need to start exercising again before I try and fit into a tux in just 6 weeks. Not just that, but just for the sake of doing something other than the same old same old. I shot around with Patty and Marty a couple of times, but I haven't done that even in a few days. Sorry took me so long to write, I will have to make an effort to do better. Until the next time..

Love u
Mean it (Taken from Tiny)

K3

No comments: