Friday, May 06, 2005

Under new Management...?!?!

As many of you already know MCI is looking to get bought out by another company. The last thing I heard was Verizon was going to take them over. Which is something I welcome, because that would possibly mean different management that would know what GSM means (Global Systems for Mobile communications) and also know what the CC on an email means (inside joke). I have never liked working for someone that doesn't have the slightest clue what you do. How can you manage a person approipately if you can't even comprahend what it is they do. A lot of people would disagree with me, but that is just how I feel and I don't mean they have to know my job in and out, but can they at least understand when we say there is nothing we can do from here (uh duh we have to go to the site).

So when I was back in Dallas they were rumors going on about this by out when I went up to the office and one guy said they were going to offer 3 weeks for every year of service (basically trimming the fat Again). I wonder if Thte Big V even knows whats going on over here? This is the one thing that is making money for this company not to mention a long term goverment project that will go on for years to come. Trust me I won't be here to see the end of it. They told us the other day that all the contractors with the exception of us switch guys are going over to the new camp, and that this location would be where the LN's would stay and receive training. If you haven't read my earlier post about my good old dearly departed friend Jack then you won't understand why I have a problem with that. I can only hope it will work itself out in the end...

Speaking of the end.....

Laterz

K3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kenley,
Just spoke to Cini a little while ago. Be safe. I love you.