Thursday, May 19, 2005

Chicken Last Three Days

Well the title is self explainatory I have had chicken for dinner for the last three nights and tomorrow. Not that I am complaining or anything I love chicken, but I am sure the fried food is getting to me since I haven't been working out at all. Besides I'm not one that really ever ate healthy anyway, but I am beginning to see that I should. I just can force myself to eat things I don't like and haven't for so long. Well I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow, but as always I can't give any details, nor would I want to, so Ill just talk to ya tomorrow.

"Love ya"

K3

1 comment:

K-Dub said...

Man I have been jonesin to get on some kind of league or something. That will be a goal for when I get back. Ya man I didn't get to socialize as much back home as I would have liked. That will definitely change on my next break (which wont be for a while). I'll drop you an email when I get a chance.

One

KP