Sunday, May 08, 2005

Happy Mother's Day

I would like to take this time to say happy Mother's Day.

First off thanks go to the greatest mom on the face of the planet (or better yet the Universe) and that's my MOM. Without her I wouldn't be half the man I am and with her I am even better. To my mother-n-law, because without her there would be a Mrs. Dubs, but not only that she is a great example of a good woman. To my great and loving grandmothers that I have gained so much from. A lot of my attitude good and other (other being not necessarily good, but not bad either) comes from those mothers of grand design. Next would be my aunts that because of their mothers of grand design can't help, but to be motherly as well :)

Lastly, but of no less importance to my sisters which have done well in bringing up such character driven individuals, and there not even in highschool yet. My friends, loved ones, Godmothers and any others that I my have forgotten here's to you on a job well done.

"Love ya"

K

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I was just thinking of you and thought I'd give a shout-out.
Hope all is well. Miss you. Keep safe and positive.

Love, Auntie

Anonymous said...

OK. I'm back. Had a day off and now I'm back to the old grindstone. How are you doing? I hope you haven't continued to be soooo busy. If so, be sure to find a way to relax on your off time. Did you find a good book like your Mom suggested. Or, did you have a way to investigate school. Let me know what I can do to help.

Luv ya!