Saturday, March 19, 2005

Uh what's The Title Again....?

You know I actually have grown very fond of the title of my blog, but it pretty much will have no meaning after Monday (90 Days In Iraq). So I have been trying to think of a new name for my second tour over here and can't really think of a good one that is as catchy as the one I have. I know, I know I could be worrying about something else other than the name of my blog, but it's just one of those things that can throw me off and it's like a lil nat in my ear "shoo fly". I'm sure I will think of something eventually.

Anyway when I went to the airport day before yesterday to get my ticket the guard at the checkpoint right before you get to the airport said: "Ah-Salam-Malakim" to me as I entered and of course my reply was... "Hi you doin". What you thought I was going to say Malakim Salam? (lol) Well anyway the guy was like: "you speak english" I said: "uh ya" then he said: "you are American" , you get the gist of it. Anyway he said that he thought I was an Iraqi and then started on my camera about how nice it was, how bout you just say you want it and leave it at that. Well anyway my thought was that if he made the mistake of thinking I was a native then the same could be true to everyone else here. Well I decided that I wasn't willing to take a risk with some of these people here so I headed to the barbershop yesterday morning. What does a 3 dollar haircut look like...? Well Ill show you... :)

Love and peace

3 days and counting...

K3

No comments: