Friday, March 18, 2005

Airport Any One....?!

BIAP (Baghdad International AirPort) Posted by Hello

Well I have been trying to get my plane ticket (first leg) for the past 5 days or so and every time I go to the airport they tell me their system is down. I'm beginning to wonder if it is ever UP. Well today was no exception for the lack of system connectivity, but I WAS able to get my tickeet anyway. I finally remembered this time to bring my camera so I could take a picture of the airport. I tried to take a picture in the terminal, but was quickly stopped by airport security and show the very small sign on the wall "No Pictures in the Terminal". Right thats the first thing I look for when I go to the airport a very small sign telling me what NOT to do. Sorry missed that one.

No comments: