Thursday, September 01, 2005

Pre- Iraq Pic

Me Before Iraq Posted by Picasa

This was me about 3 months before I came to Iraq. Before I came over I had gained a few pounds on the last job I worked. When I got laid off in April/May of 2004 I had a lot of time on my hands. I applied for literally hundres of jobs for a month straight and then after that I just kinda gave up. I would still look here and there as per your requirement for unemployment. So I decided to use my time off to get back in shape. I went from 205lbs to 225lbs between September of 2003 and February of 2004. So June I went on a health kick and worked out 5-6 days a week around 4 hours a day. I dropped down to about 193 within 3 months and was in the best shape of my adult life. Suffice to say I am no longer trim and tight like I was a year ago, but I have every pplan to get back there thats for sure...

1 comment:

Theresa said...

It definitely feels good to be in shape and live a healthy lifestyle. However, it doesn't effect how beatiful you are. For each of us, our true beauty comes through no matter what.