Monday, September 19, 2005

All Is Well

I will be out of contact for a few days, but don't worry all is well. Now when I say all is well I mean that and do not send me emails asking me if I am ok. There will be times when communication will not be 100%, but that doesn't me we have been overran or that something blew up. It just means that I am somewhere that I can not make or receive calls and in most cases will not have access to internet. This just so happens to be one of those times. I will keep you updated on my progress when I can, but in the mean time just know that I am well and constantly thinking of you, my family and friends. My most precious commodity is the love I share and all though I am far from sight and almost half a day ahead, my love is constant and is just as strong here as it is if I were sitting next to you.

One Life to Live, One Love to Give...

Always

K

No comments: