Sunday, April 17, 2005

San Antonio "Sea World Texas Style"

For my very last weekend in Texas My wonderful wife and I came up with the idea of going to San Antonio. So we rented a van and gathered up all the folks and went for a drive. MB and myself drove the distance which only took us about 4 and a half hours which we pretty much split it up evenly between us. We left late evening on Friday and got there roughly around 1:30am. We got up had breakfast and went to Sea World and had a blast. After 2 attempts I finally got to pet the dolphins which for me was the best thing there. After it was all said and done we went back to the hotel and got cleaned up and went downtown to the Riverwalk. We walked for a bit then took a boat tour thru the river and as usual it came with a little history. I think everyone at this time was dragin so we got something to eat and headed back to the hotel. After a very good restful night we checked out the hotel and headed to San Marcus for a little shopping. They have a very large outlet mall there with every store you can think of. Mrs. Dubs and left with a just a few items ya right... Then we headed home since most had to work on Monday. Real quick and easy, in and out, fun and back again. Again somewhere I would like to spend more time at, but maybe next time. I want to thank all of those that went on our little weekend excursion, you all made it that much more enjoyable. Much love to my mother-in-law and her "all in attitude" it is refreshing to take a trip without debate. Well we have pics and I'll post them once I get them processed.

Love ya

No comments: