Saturday, April 09, 2005

April 9th Dual Purpose

I didn't really get to spend too much time in Dallas as I would have liked, but I used my time wisely. Mrs. Dubs and I went to P-Town for my Uncle Ty's wedding and I was very glad I was able to make it. I thank them for keeping me in mind when selecting a date. I was also able to show everyone the Mrs. Dubs really does exist and isn't just a figment of my imagination. The day after the wedding we spent some time with my lil sister, my younger cousin and my nieces. We went to Chuck E Cheese and I think we had a pretty good time. I unfortunately didn't get to play any ball or spend any real time with my bestman and soon to be groom. I only hope I can fit the part as well as he did for me. I look forward to this July when I will be able to play my part.

It also was my sisters birthday although I wasn't able to spend any time with her or even talk to her for that matter. She texted me and I called back, but we missed each other. We will have to try again later.

K3 Out

No comments: