Monday, April 25, 2005

Back At the Scene

If you know what I mean. Well I am back on the job as of midnight and I think I should be ok. Recovering from a journey like the one I just got back from can take some time, but I thinking I am rested enough that I will work through it. I went to the court today to see if they were playing, but no one showed up so I shot around for about a half hour and then left. It was about 105 degrees when I left at 3pm and man it is hot. I feel for or military, because they still have to wear full military fatigues. Can you imagine wearing knee high socks, a tee shirt, pants and a long sleeve shirt not to mention a 20-30 pound vest and helmet, boots and weapon and its gonna get even worse up into the 140's I'm told.

Yesterday we had a little get together at the new camp grounds. That's when the drunks can drink without restriction and call it having a good time. One guy that has only been here for 2-3 weeks got in a car and was looking for something to do and got in a wreck. He was arrested by the MP's thrown in the stockade and when the manager went to get him out they took him straight to the PAX terminal and sent him home. Didn't even let him come back to pack his stuff. That's real cold hearted, but the price you pay for a stupid mistake.

Well all is well I haven't heard any attacks since I got here which is ok by me even though it took me awhile to get adjusted to that back home. I love you all and Ill talk to you soon.

K3

No comments: