Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Jamaica Pt 2

Just a little update on what we did in beautiful Jamaica. Well the weekend was filled with sun and fun and I was we were as happy as can be. Mrs. Dubs and I went to Nagril and she actually went wind surfing with me... It actually is a lot different than you would think it is really calm and peaceful up there. After that I went cliff diving and boy was it a rush. We went to Pirates Cove when legend has it pirates use to hide in these caves to keep from getting caught by the royal navy. When you jump from the cliff there is a cave right behind you and you have to swim into it to get back up. Very cool... And on the very last day Mrs. Dubs and I took a carriage ride into town with a guided tour. Very informative and probably the best thing we did while we were there (other than eat and drink). All in all not as long as I wished but worth it none the less. I highly recommend it for a future vacation for everyone out there.

Love ya

No comments: